Today, I reached the Fukuoka. I felt very excited as this was my 1st trip to Japan. When I reached Japan, I wanted to see people wearing kimono. Kimono is a Japanese clothing. Men and women wear kimono, but the females’ kimono is very colourful while the males’ kimono are usually black. I also hope that I am able to interact with the Japanese. But I cannot because I did not know most Japanese words.

After we arrived at the airport, we immediately went to the Dazaifu Tenmangu. It is a shrine built over the grave of Michizane Sugawara. It is like a temple. Near the entrance of the temple, there is a pond. This pond is for people to purity. People believe that it helps to bring good luck to a person. We bought some souvenirs.

I feel that it is good because we can learn more about Japanese culture. After the temple, we went to Kumamoto castle. It is very big, we took about 2 hours just to finish walking everything. The place tells us about Japan past historical place. The place is built on a small hill. There is a small well. It is 50 metre deep.

Jeffery

Comments (0)