We arrived at the Fukuoka airport at around 7 plus according to Singapore time. We ate breakfast on the plane. It was first fun at first but at the end it make me feel like vomiting.

The first stop was the Daizaifu Tenmangu Shrine. We saw a lot of different handcrafts used to design the house. Daizaifu endured a life of hardship and died at the age of 59.

At the second stop, the Kumamoto Food Pal, we ate our lunch and I must say that the food was quite nice but was a bit too much for me. We later went to a bakery shop. All the food were so nice and I love the cake that had cheese melted in it. I even bought some food back for my family.

The last stop was at the Kumamoto Castle which we learned about the history of Kumamoto. I love the part when people took pictures with the samurai, as they would do all kinds of funny actions. I also learned that it took a long time for the castle to be built.
I have learned a lot of things today which had enriched my knowledge and widen my view.

Stella

Comments (0)