Its our second day in Kyushu, Japan. Since our first day was spend waiting for the plane in the airport, I won't be doing refection on the first day. At 4am in the morning, they served breakfast on the plane. It was so cold outside the plane at around -12 degree celcius. It was so cold that I could not eat properly and most of the food went wasted. But later when we arrived at Fukuoka at 8pm it was much warmer as the themperature at the ground is usually higher than the air.

We first went to the Daizaifu Tanmangu Shrine. I learned a lot from the visit to the Daizaifu Tanmangu Shrine. I learned about the Japanese people, culture and tradition. I bought two health charms from the shrine for 1000 Yen.

Later we went to the Kumamoto Food Pal where many popular Japanese sweets and bisciuts were produced. Before we visited the Food Pal, we had lunch in one of the restaurants and the food was just awesome. There was this sweet with cheese inside that I liked a lot and bought a box full of them in the Kumamoto Food Pal.

Lastly we visited the Kumamoto Castle where I learnt more about the history of Japan and Japanese culture. The top of the castle was the best part of the whole visit. It was very windy and we had a breathtaking view of mountians far away.

In fact today's journey was all about culture and tradition of Japan!!

Jeeva

Comments (0)